Architecture/Landscape

Shooting architectural photos was a pleasure for me. I decided to take a ride with my family around Kuala Lumpur to find some interesting/cool pictures. Some monuments I saw that I believed to have a good architectural values are Tabung Haji, KLCC tower, random clock tower, and the avare. And I felt these building were amazing to take photos of.


The Tabung Haji has a very different structure than other buildings. The building doesn’t have a straight structure, instead it curves inwards in the middle of the building which makes the photo warped when taken from the ground.



This is a random clock that I found close to my mom’s workplace. I find that this photo has a very good location which makes the clock stand out a lot. The only problem that I found with the photo is that there are cars whizzing by and it causes the photo to have blurry cars.


This photo of the Avare is probably the best photo that I took that didn’t need many adjustments to make it look better. The good thing about this building is that it’s simplicity which is sufficient enough to satisfy my needs.

Comments

Popular Posts